Dubbed Disney + Day.The November 12 celebration, announced on Tuesday, will include the streaming premiere of “Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings”, which is currently playing in US cinemas. “Jungle Cruise,” which is currently available with Disney + Premier access, will be available to all subscribers on Disney + Day.
Other Disney + Day premieres include:
- “Home Sweet Home Alone” – Original concept of Disney + popular holiday franchise.
- “Olaf offers” – New series of shorts in which the cute snowman of “Frozen” retells classic Disney stories as he can
- “Frozen Fever,” “Feast,” “Paperman,” “Get a Horse!” – Domestic Disney + streaming debut of several shorts.
- “Cue Alberto” – Animated short film featuring the characters of “Luca”
- “The Simpsons” – The new short will pay tribute to the marquee brands of Disney +.
- The world according to Jeff Goldblum – The first five episodes of Season 2 will premiere.
- Disney + will also release two specials, one to celebrate the legendary Star Wars award-winning Boba Fet and the other to celebrate the Marvel Cinema Universe.
- Undefined first shapes, trailers and other clips from various Disney + properties.
Disney is also planning personal presentations at its theme parks and on its cruise ships. Shop Disney.com And other entertainment surprises on the company’s television properties such as ABC, ESPN, Freeform, FX, Hulu and others.
Disney CEO Bob Chapick said in a news release, “Opening Disney + Day will be a huge celebration for our customers throughout the company.” “It revives our mission of entertaining, educating and inspiring and will become an annual tent pool event to grow our global business.”
Disney + launched in the United States on November 12, 2019. The streaming service is basically home to decades of content from five different Disney brands – Walt Disney Studios, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Pixar and National Geographic.
The Walt Disney Company is the parent company of this ABC station.
Copyright © 2021 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All rights reserved.